End of Season and Awards Night 2015 – Update!
As the end of the year approaches it is time for the Kingston Wheelers end of season celebration and awards night. It is a great opportunity to meet up with fellow wheelers and chat about this year’s heroics, plus look ahead to next year’s aims and events. Guests of members are also welcome to attend and get to know fellow cyclists off the bike. This year it will be held again at the nice facilites of Surbiton Racket & Fitness Club on the Sunday 6th December 2015, starting at 4pm and running to 10pm. There is a fully stocked bar and a buffet will be provided from the early evening, the awards presentation will start between 6-6:30pm. Please join Kingston Wheelers in celebrating another great year of cycling at the club, guests tickets are also available and priced the same. Tickets are priced at £7.50 and are available in the club shop. This can be access by logging into the members area of the website and going to the Members Area->KW Shop->Events.
UPDATE – Event Location
The event has now been moved to the Druids Head in Kingston. The upstairs area has been reserved and the event will be on the 6th December 2015 starting at 6pm. There is no tickets, please come along and meet your fellow club members and socialise the night away and celebrate another great year with the Kingston Wheelers.
The following awards will be presented to the winners :
- Club Championship (Fastest average sp
- eed in 25, 50 and 100 miles Time trial)
- Club Short Distance Championship (Fastest average speed in 2 x 10 and 2 x 25 TT)
- 100 mile Champion
- 50 mile Champion
- 25 mile Champion
- 10 mile Champion
- Club Circuit Race Championship (Fastest Club Rider in East Surrey Hardriders TT)
- Club Sporting Course Championship (Most points Club TT Series)
- Veterans Championship (Best plus time over 25 and 50 miles)
- Ladies 25 mile champion
- Fastest Ladies 25 and 50 miles
- Club 10 Champion (Most points from club 10)
- 2 up TT Champions
- Road Racing
- Outstanding achievement on a bike
- Most improved Road Rider
- Most valuable contribution to the club