2022 KW Audax Rides Schedule
Please click the ride links for further details and how to enter:
· Sun 20 March – Gently Bentley 200km
· Sat 9 April – Amesbury Amble 300km
· Sat 21 May – Dauntsey Dawdle 400km
· Sat 11 June – Wander Wye 600km
· Wed 13 July – London – Anglesey – London 1,000km
· Sun 4 September – Rowlands Ramble 200km (link to follow)
· Sun 2 Oct – Brace of Bramleys 200 km
A controversial topic! Mudguards are no longer essential on Audax rides, but they are encouraged – and to beautify and improve their efficiency we recommend the addition of our limited edition KWAC mudflaps! Purchase here
Audax UK is the long distance cyclists’ association. These 200 km+ rides are organised under Audax UK rules. Maximum and minimum speeds are usually 15-30 km/h (approx. 9-18 mph), so you don’t have to be a fast rider to complete an Audax event, but it’s important to note that these average speeds include any time off the bike for eating/sleeping etc. You can find out more general information on the comprehensive Audax UK website together with a calendar of upcoming events all around the country.
Events Search and Views Navigation
- No matching events listed under Audax. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.