2023 KW Audax Rides Schedule
· Sun 19 March – Gently Bentley 200km*
· Sat 15 April – Amesbury Amble 300km*
· Sat 13 May – Dauntsey Dawdle 400km*
· Sat 17 June – Wander Wye 600km*
· Wed 19 July – London – Land’s End – London 1,000km
· Sat 22 July – Fifth Continent 300km
· Sun 3 Sept – Rowlands Ramble 200km
· Sun 15 Oct – Brace of Bramleys 200km
* PBP qualifying rides
Kingston Wheeler Super Randonneur Award
The KWSR medal is awarded to all riders (KW members and non-members) who complete a Kingston Wheeler audax series 200, 300, 400, 600 km in one season.
More information and award holders listed here
A controversial topic! Mudguards are no longer essential on Audax rides, but they are encouraged – and to beautify and improve their efficiency we recommend the addition of our limited edition KWAC mudflaps! Purchase here
Audax UK is the long distance cyclists’ association. These 200 km+ rides are organised under Audax UK rules. Maximum and minimum speeds are usually 15-30 km/h (approx. 9-18 mph), so you don’t have to be a fast rider to complete an Audax event, but it’s important to note that these average speeds include any time off the bike for eating/sleeping etc. You can find out more general information on the comprehensive Audax UK website together with a calendar of upcoming events all around the country.